Smartlink Mobile Systems (Smartlink), a leading provider of chronic care management and mobile patient communication solutions based in Cary, NC, is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join our fun and dynamic team in Cary, NC. This role requires prior experience in a healthcare solutions company, with a strong grasp of accountable care and the associated challenges facing healthcare providers.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong background building and executing integrated marketing campaigns for BtoB software, is results driven, thrives in a fast paced environment, is a strong strategic thinker, and is passionate about making a difference in healthcare.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns, both online and traditional, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team.
- Design, test, and execute nurturing campaigns.
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity to ensure predictable pipeline.
- Work with internal/external resources to create compelling content and assets.
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with sales.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a healthcare solutions organization is required.
- BA/BS degree, MS or MBA a plus.
- 10 years of experience in product marketing in a fast growth B-to-B technology company.
- Experience in a SaaS technology company preferred.
- Proven experience building segmented, integrated marketing strategies that incorporate multiple channels.
- Strong digital marketing experience.
- Solid technical and clinical foundation, with the ability to translate technical and/or clinical information into compelling marketing messaging and campaigns.
- Proven experience creating marketing materials for sales, demand generation, website content, product literature, data sheets, and other promotional collateral and communications.
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, lead projects, lead project teams, and work collaboratively as a team member.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Must be a team player with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate on projects with people inside and outside the Company.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please email your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to reference the position of interest in the subject line of the email.