Smartlink Mobile Systems is a high growth mHealth and Chronic Care Management innovator based in Cary, NC, providing healthcare organizations and clinical service providers solutions that help improve the quality of care provided to all chronically ill patients. We provide the only single platform solution that ensures physicians meet the electronic capabilities required to bill for Medicare’s Chronic Care Management (CCM) program, and can effectively manage CCM services.
Smartlink currently has a newly created position available for a Director of Customer Success. The Director of Customer Success will be responsible for the successful implementation, onboarding and life cycle of our customers, including services and software. The ideal candidate has prior experience in healthcare, basic understanding of clinic workflows, and has the expertise necessary to develop and execute customer success strategies that ensure efficient workflow, value delivery, satisfaction and sustainability. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering client value and therefore will help Smartlink be resourceful and supportive towards continuous customer success delivery.
- Understand what our customers need to be successful and what approach will best help them to achieve optimal results.
- Build a robust customer success program, ensuring that customers utilize best practices and are able to build a successful and sustainable CCM program leveraging our software and service.
- Plan and develop appropriate training and supportive documentation.
- Build the processes, structure, team, etc. to optimize customer experience.
- Build strong working relationships with customers and asses their workflows, needs and pain points.
- Develop relationships with the management and executive teams inside of our partners to ensure their customers are achieving optimal program success.
- Act as a point of escalation with customers, offering solutions to ensure all concerns or issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage and lead a team to achieve customer success goals, strategies, processes, efficient execution and excellent customer experience.
- Identify and implement new, innovative solutions which result in improved workflow and value delivery.
- Personal commitment to making Smartlink’s Customer Success Team a strategic competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Experience in healthcare.
- Experience with cloud based technology implementation and process development.
- Experience in customer success or account management (or similar) role with responsibility for delivering measurable customer success strategies and results.
- Comfortable interacting with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Proven track record of solving customer issues and doing what it takes to achieve success and growth.
- Good at multi-tasking, managing many aspects of customer engagements across several cross-functional groups.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, collaborative and fast paced work environment.
Personal attributes should include:
- Strong commitment to personal and team development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Willingness to function as a doer and manager
- Highly self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of a clinic, including physicians, other types of clinicians, clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive.
- Embrace good time management skills.
- Calloused to overcome obstacles.
- Dependent and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- A four year Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in customer success or account management (or similar) role
- Healthcare experience, with basic understanding of clinic workflows
- Experience with MS Office suite products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce (preferred)
- Willingness to travel up to 10 – 20%
- Smartlink is located in Cary, NC
- The Director of Customer Success position is chosen by the Sr. VP of Strategic Alliances & Customer Success
- The job description may be updated and revised at any time at the discretion of the Sr. VP of Strategic Alliances & Customer Success
Please email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com and be sure to reference the position of interest in the subject line of the email.